Router Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new and do not like to use a computer or type so this is not easy for me. I do like to make saw dust! I like to make things that are different. I turn simple bowls out of fire wood so every one is different. I have had router since the 80's but my last one finally went south, I already had used parts from another one. I have been given 2 by a neighbor, now I need parts and hope to pick up some ideas for new projects. Retired electrician but really like to do wood working.

·
Official Greeter
19,748 Posts
G'day, and welcome to the forum...

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum you will get plenty ideas and opinions no here charge.

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Hey, Fly Master; welcome!
If you find a moment perhaps you might fill out something about yourself in the Profile section(?)...
The problem with doing it in a post is that it's only here in this thread. It'll disappear into the archives pretty quickly.
What can we call you?

Just click on your own name (Fly Master) in your original post and it'll open up a menu for you.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Fly Master - welcome to the forums. If you like making things out of wood, with a little saw dust left over, you've come to the right place. Friendly, knowledgeable folks around these parts.

As Dan said, fill in your profile and if you wish, include your general location. It'll get your more specific help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.