Router Forums banner

341 - 360 of 389 Posts

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Don't know if the birds have a favorite color, but I like the colors you have on the roofs John. Really nice job.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
Get Woodworking, Good Woodworking.com U.K Article

Hi everyone , Here is my newest Extreme Birdhouse article .It was done in Get Woodworking, Good woodworking.com in England . December 2009 issue .

Attachments

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi John

I don't know what to say,,,the only think that comes to mind is ......WOW.....THAT'S GREAT :)

========

Hi everyone , Here is my newest Extreme Birdhouse article .It was done in Get Woodworking, Good woodworking.com in England . December 2009 issue .

·
Retired Moderator
5,688 Posts
WTG John!

Wonderful article and well deserved recognition of your craftsmanship. Thanks for sharing the article with us :happy:

It may be time to start addressing you as Sir John :D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
Today was another great day for weather so i decided to put a few more birdhouses up . It didn,t take long for the birds to show up .
I hope to put up 6 very large houses in the next few weeks . The holes are dug now i just need some post . :big_boss: :sarcastic:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Where's the big one?

Nice John. Great article also. But I'm still waiting on the "big" one.:yes4::laugh::dance3:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #352
Up they go !!

This past week i have been very busy digging holes and setting post for some of my largest birdhouses . The birdhouses are all mounted 9 ft in the air .
It also helped having a forklift . :big_boss:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
"I am working on one now that is 7 ft wide and close to 8 ft tall"

As always John I'm in awe looking at what you produce but I'm perplexed, what sort of birds require a home with the above specifications, that's HUGE!

Two years have whizzed by since I downloaded the magnificent photographs of snow scenes at your previous property. Do have a wonderful Christmas at your new place.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #355
Holy it has been a while since i posted some projects so i will try to catch up a little . It has been very busy for me in the last year . My birdhouses have now went world wide . I have had over 80 articles done just in the last few weeks and several more to come in the next few weeks .
Here are a few of the houses i have built . :moil:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
Here are a few more !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
John, it's nice to hear from you again and I hope that your health problems have been improving since we first met here on the forum. When I first saw your birdhouses I considered that they were superb and couldn't possibly be improved upon, but John, this new lot are beyond praise so it won't surprise anyone that you are now of international fame.

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Wow John, just Wow! Your work so impressive and I love looking at it. I can see you have been very busy! :D

341 - 360 of 389 Posts