Router Forums banner

381 - 389 of 389 Posts

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Merry Christmas John. Some more nice looking birdhouses. Glad to thear they are selling great, but have you finished the BIG one yet???

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #384
Merry Christmas to you and your family Dave !
I have enough lumber now to build a huge mansion . This coming spring i have Discovery channel coming here to film and they want to film me building a large house so it looks like i will be starting it then . For now i,ll be building lots of medium sized birdhouses during the winter .

I took this video of my yard yesterday seeing as it was a beautiful day .

Extreme Birdhouses , Dec 2011 - YouTube

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your family Dave !
I have enough lumber now to build a huge mansion . This coming spring i have Discovery channel coming here to film and they want to film me building a large house so it looks like i will be starting it then . For now i,ll be building lots of medium sized birdhouses during the winter .

I took this video of my yard yesterday seeing as it was a beautiful day .

Extreme Birdhouses , Dec 2011 - YouTube
I never cease to be amazed at you abilities John. All the very best to you and your family for Christmas and the new year.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi John

Very nice, how many people will it take to set the pole in place for one of John's bird houses , looks like about 10 or so.. :) :)

Congratulations John

====

Here is a article i received today from one of the local schools . :) I think these houses are starting to catch on :moil:

Welcome to Our School

381 - 389 of 389 Posts