Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
387 Posts
Hi, I think Mike is right. I would call PC service, and give them the model number and serial numbers and ask if they have had problems with those switches. Most manufacturers have component parts subbed out to others, and some times they have defective lots. You could take out those switches, and add a jumper accross the terminals, then plug it in if they run take off the jumper and replace the switch.
Or you could test the switches with an ohmeter with the tools unplugged.
Good luck Woodnut65
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.