Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Do any members own this trimmer router. If so, may I have your advice on the correct ballbearing to buy for the cutter . There seems to be two different types, one with a thicher outside wall than the other which are available at bearing shops. Also, may I have advice on the two different dust shrouds produced for this machine. What is your experience with the cutter ball bearing brake, that spring loaded white plastic rod in the revised dust shroud?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
While I don’t have that router I do have its more capable brother the MFK700. Your questions seem a bit lacking in detail. The 2 bearings listed for the OFK 500 are 15mm diameter and 22mm diameter so they will suit the bit you are going to use it on and the cut you are making
Hi
May I ask what brand your bearings are,please? My bearing has an outside diameter of about 15.920mm and ID of 6.460mm or five eighth and quarter inch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.