Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently got a bonus from work and picked up a few things for the shop as well as going to help the kitchen remodel be a little nicer

I have been using the LU83R 50T Combo Thin Kerf blade from Freud for about 2 years and wanted the full kerf version so it arrived from Woodcraft today along with the Rosseau external router switch that I needed badly for the Benchdog Protop table.

Also picked up a slot hinge arbor, blades and a mess of hinges for my box work.

Now if my dovetail jig would come :D

Corey

·
Retired Moderator
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bob, I used a teeny bit of my profit sharing bonus...or I should say my wife allowed me too! Since I had some extra cash, I splurged and I bought from Austrailia the table dedicated Gifkin jig which is designed for box making. It's expensive and like I said, I was flush under the director of home financing so I ordered it. I belong to a down under box making forum and they rave about the jig.

BJ here made one similar but I am not that into making jigs when I don't have to so I opted to buy this one. I will post pics etc. when I get it!

Corey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.