Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my plate that I ordered from Grizzly back in mid Febuary. However I have a question. It was kind of just laying in a box with a little stuffing of paper around it. I took the plate out and almost threw the rest away when I heard something rattle in the box and I saw a small magnet, so I looked some more and found three more then an allen wrench then the pin. Is that all that I was suppose to get? None of it was in a bag or anything. I just want to know that everything is here.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I finally got my plate that I ordered from Grizzly back in mid Febuary. However I have a question. It was kind of just laying in a box with a little stuffing of paper around it. I took the plate out and almost threw the rest away when I heard something rattle in the box and I saw a small magnet, so I looked some more and found three more then an allen wrench then the pin. Is that all that I was suppose to get? None of it was in a bag or anything. I just want to know that everything is here.
I haven't got the Grizzly plate but I have a MLCS one that looks like a clone and that's all I got. 4 magnets, starter pin and two rings, oh yeah, the allen wrench, there should be set screws installed in the leveling holes.:)

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Tom

You got it all :)

===

·
Registered
44 Posts
Magnets, starter pin and inserts. I just opened my package of 5 and that's what I got. Great deal really. With a total of six plates for one of my tables and the other two tables I may never change a bit again. Just routers. My goal is to have a router for every bit. Just kidding, but....

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Ray, good luck on catching up to BJ!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts