Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some clocks I made for relatives for Christmas. I had this inspiration one night I couldn't sleep. I used cherry, poplar, oak and 1/4" Plexiglass. Did the moldings on my router table I built and some good training that I got on the router workshop on the woodworking channel.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Walt

save in the jpg or the gif format then upload it
It was a bit small for me to work with but take a look at it,see below.

By the way very NICE Walt :) by the way what time is it ? all the clocks are not the same . :)

Bj :)

Attachments

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Walt

Well it's the background in part but do this download IrfanView from the same
http://www.irfanview.com it's free and will let you rework just about any picture,
besure to download the plugins also.

see the 2nd and 3rd. snapshot, I did rework it just a bit,made it a just bit lighter in the background.

Don't save your snapshots in the MS bmp format :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
mwm500 said:
These are some clocks I made for relatives for Christmas. I had this inspiration one night I couldn't sleep. I used cherry, poplar, oak and 1/4" Plexiglass. Did the moldings on my router table I built and some good training that I got on the router workshop on the woodworking channel.
Very distinctive -- NICE JOB!

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
challagan said:
Nice job Walt, good looking clocks! Bobj, isn't that a great little free program, I have been using this since about 2000. Works great!

Corey

Hi Corey

Yes ,it's not to bad for a free be :)

I use PaintShop Pro. most of the time it will let me do so much more, it's like Photo Shop but it's not a hog on ram, plus it has many,many tubes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Retired since June 2000
15,065 Posts
Re-Three new clocks

Hi Walt, I have only just seen you're post and having made numerous clocks over the years I'm in a position to congratulate you on the designs.I can feel some new clocks coming out of my shed in the not too distant future.Really nice neat work, I presume that the front is Plexiglass or similar.Here are a couple of my clocks. Harry

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.