Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

my love of building guitar amps led me to start using my wood working skills to build cabs for the amps, and well... here I am!

I actually bought quite a bit of wood working tools over the decades most of which have just sat waiting for me to find the time to use them. My busy career as a Unidata programmer left me working way too many 60+ hour weeks and led to a few health problems as well, most of which are behind me now. Feeling pretty chipper lately. :)

Got a really nice Grizzly 10" left tilt table saw with out feed rollers and a side extension with router table with 1/2 collet 3.75 horse Milwaukee router attached. Cuts like a laser beam. So quiet it's kinda weird....

Anywho, now that I retired as of 09/08/14, I finally have the time!

I was just perusing the web looking for a how to on the jasper circle jig I just attached to my old bosch 1606 router, and stumbled onto this site.

As soon as it cools off a bit outside I'm going to go out there and put two 9" circles into the front panel of the B210 Bass guitar cab I'm working on today.

Wish me luck!

Unit_1 (my friends call me Al)

·
Super Moderator
John
6,944 Posts
:)
Hello Al, glad you found us, it's great to have you as a member of the community, welcome to Router Forums.
LUCK

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,526 Posts
Al welcome to the forum . That's a very interesting skill set you have there and I'd love to see pictures of these amps :)

·
Official Greeter
Ross
9,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum Al.

·
Official Greeter
18,847 Posts
G'day Al, welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts