Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: ksidwy

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
One of the neighbors recently built something like that and it works very well for him. He has a divided 3 car garage and put this in the single car side. When he folds it up he can get his pickup in just fine.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I used a similar design when I built a fold-down out feed table for my table saw. It's 30" X 60" so it takes up a bunch of room when deployed, but stows neatly against the back of the saw when not needed.

·
Registered
Rick
17,551 Posts
Well this is interesting guys . I’ve never seen this setup with the magnet screw holder bit before ? I wonder if it works well, as I always have a hard time screwing . Not that I do it as often as I used to now that I have an air nailer

Attachments

·
Registered
20,662 Posts
While you are at it, Tom, you could build a fold up ladder to get to the upper cabinet.
Just saying,
Herb
As a matter of fact, in my shop, I have a shelf for long frame stock that requires a two step ladder to reach. Can't have wasted vertical space in a shop, can you? :grin:

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.