Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark said:
Oh wow, very nice pens! How does a guy like myself get one of those :p
One of these days I will get me a web site for that purpose but for now I just work off of word of mouth or emails doing custom requests.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mark said:
How much do you charge for one of those fancy pens? I might be interested in one.
For the "Slimline" or "Father Sing" style pen with the 10K plating the price is $35.00 for most woods and plastics. Exotics can run higher.

Rhodium "Father Sing" pens and Platinum pencils run $40.00 each.

Soon to be added to the list will be roller ball and fountain pens in styles such as "Gentleman's", "Americana", "European" and possibly the "Havana" with some real interesting materials. Materials will include such items as Rattlesnake and Python skins. These pens will more than likely start around $125.00 or $150.00. I won't know the price of them until I've had a chance to work with the material.

I've added a couple more photos of a set I'm delivering today made from Bocote. With a set I include the case for $70.00, postage included. I also included a photo of the Bocote Deer Grunt Call which goes for $35.00 plus postage.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.