Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a video I put together all-by-my-dang-self! :grin:

BTW, this is my first attempt at creating a video. The pictures were taken by me, as were the three video clips - first two by cell phone and the last with the Canon 60D (also first attempt at shooting video).

I spent several hours learning how to use Microsoft Movie Maker this evening and managed to get something I think Lee and Shelley will like. Oh, BTW, about that wet bar in Shelley's picture ... yeah, I built it. :)

Disclaimer: I know a lot of folks here are from other countries. Sorry about that. >:)

Fourth of July Fireworks by Mike Henderson

http://vid226.photobucket.com/albums/dd265/mt_stringer/Fourth of July Fireworks Final.mp4

·
Official Greeter
18,753 Posts
Great video, Mike.

I bet you're pleased you bought the 60D......

PS. I understand the sentiment of the vocals , but I would have used the sound of the fire works....

PPS. Saw in todays paper that some person in USA put a mortar on his head to set off and killed himself......

Reactions: MT Stringer

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
PPS. Saw in todays paper that some person in USA put a mortar on his head to set off and killed himself......
guess stupid can be fixed after all...

·
Super Moderator
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great video, Mike.

I bet you're pleased you bought the 60D......

PS. I understand the sentiment of the vocals , but I would have used the sound of the fire works....

Thanks James. I tried to use the audio of the fireworks, and they were great. But the background noise captured of 20+ drunks around me whooping and hollering was just too much! :surprise::grin:

We did have a good time, and no one got hurt. It was a kid friendly party with little ones and big ones, and just about everyone wound up in the pool at one time or another. Well, not me. I was the DJ and photographer. :laugh2::grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts