Router Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leigh RVA1 Router Vacuum Attachment dust collection system. New In box. Never used. Includes Instructions.

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
what a great gesture!! Kudo's on ya Jim.... and Merry Christmas

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Really! You have no use for it??

I've found several ways of using this vacuum attachment for routing projects other than dovetailing. I have their newer vacuum system for my D4R but I'm keeping the RVA 1 around for these occasional "other" uses. Routing a rabbet along the edge of a board with a hand held router is my main use for it. It doesn't get all of the chips, but it gets most of them. Having it kind of floating along with it's end roller against the board edge keeps it close in and working even if I rotate the router slightly during the cut.

Charley

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your interest, someone already put dibs on it. He is arranging with his brother to pick it up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Leigh RVA1 Router Vacuum Attachment dust collection system. New In box. Never used. Includes Instructions.
Hi, given that it was back in December 2015 that you posted about a free to good home RVA1 attachment I suspect that it found one. If not, and you still have it I would like to obtain the attachment. As I reside in the UK I'd be happy to pay for the postage.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
You can`t Jim. I could but someone might remember it and come looking for it so best is just to say it's gone. If you had posted in the want ads section I could change it from "for sale" (which it really wasn't) to "sold" which would let every one know it's gone.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I didn't post it in the want ads, didn't even know about them....The unit is no longer available. Thanks everyone for your interest!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts