Router Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just joined and this is my first post. I have an FT2000 and mounted it below my saw extension table. I rigged a Old Aurora window lift motor to raise and lower the router. Can supply photos and or videos if interested. I am looking for a 1/4" collet and nut. HELP!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also have a FT2000e, mounted in my work bench. When the collet nut split in half, not sure why and very disturbing as it happened during a cut, I searched for a replacement. No replacements available for this router, maybe used stuff on ebay. I found that Musclechuck makes a collet replacement that is very superior. And there are collet sizes available for 1/4" and others. I also installed a RouterRaizer mechanisim to raise/lower. This is another good product. Neither is inexpensive, but as I really like this router, they allow continued use for less than the cost of similar new router. Hope this helps.

I am in no way associated with either of these companies, just a satisfied user.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.