Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Nosakcin and I have a problem.
I inherited a Freud ft2000e router some time ago. It came with an attachment to raise or lower the router bit with a foot paddle, to be utilized with an overhead pin holder.
I wish to remove the attachment from the router. Other than removing a number of nuts and bolts, I am at a standstil.
Anyone know of a link to download the user manual and/or an exploded view of the router?

·
Official Greeter
19,759 Posts
G'day @Nosakcin , welcome to the forum.

Is this your router?

Attachments

·
Official Greeter
19,759 Posts
G'day @Rmaurice , welcome to the forum.

Not sure of your comment?

·
Registered
21,707 Posts
My router is a Freud ft2000e. However, the attachment sent by James, I was not able to open it on my iPad.i
Nosakcin
I had to download it and then open the downloaded file. Two steps. Not an Apple guy, so not sure exactly how you'd do the same.

You may also find a blown up diagram of parts at ereplacementparts.com. Put the brand and model number in the search.

Generally speaking, attachments to a router involves attaching to the base through the threaded holes that you use to attach a flat base. So there's supposed to be a plastic base attached to the metal base of the router. This allows it to slide. For table mounting, you generally remove the composition base and attach the metal base to a plate that fits into the table.

·
Official Greeter
19,759 Posts
Hi @Nosakcin , when you click on the attachment, it goes into your download folder.
When you double click on it from there it should open with Acrobat reader?

·
Official Greeter
19,759 Posts
PS: just did it on my iPad. When you click on the attachment. a panel comes up at the bottom of the screen asking if you want to download. Then it asks you want you want to open it with. In the “share’ screen, if you move to the right Acrobat reader comes up.

You do have Acrbat reader ap on your iPad?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts