Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLA....

To all the community, I have 2 years of experience in woodworking and I dont have many skills on it, but I try to do the best, This Idea of be a ROUTER FORUM member is due that I allready bougth a CABINET BITS but I don know how use them exactly I have 3 routers, 2 1/4 and 1 of 1/2....

I have a sears router pantograph and also never have been use it iqual a dove tail station fixture...

But in other hand i have made several jigs for ROUTER

So I hope with your help learn more and more of router...

thank you for your time

JORGE

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There is a large knowledge base available thru the members. Feel free to ask any questions that you might have, and I am sure that there will be an answer provided.

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Hola Jorge. We will try to assist you with your projects. It is wonderful to share knowledge about wood working in different countries. Be patient with our language skills as we will with yours.

Miguel

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Hola Jorge. Welcome to the forum. We are a world wide forum with members from many different countries so don't be shy about posting your questions. We will do our best to answer them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks....

Mike said:
Hola Jorge. We will try to assist you with your projects. It is wonderful to share knowledge about wood working in different countries. Be patient with our language skills as we will with yours.

Miguel
... for your time Miguel, in a short time I´ll will be upload some pictures for you can evaluate them and give me some tips....tks

:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank

curiousgeorge said:
Hola Jorge. Welcome to the forum. We are a world wide forum with members from many different countries so don't be shy about posting your questions. We will do our best to answer them.
YOU ...for your time , in a short time I´ll will be upload some pictures for you can evaluate them and give me some tips....tks

JORGE
:)

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi JORGE

The "sears router pantograph" is a great tool to have in your shop, it's a fun tool :) if you need any help putting it to work just ask and I will help you all I can..
It can do many jobs most routers can't do. (copy cat for just one and craving a 3D item)

Also the dovetail machine (jig ) is a fun tool just ask, many of the members have them and will help you put it to work also.

Bj:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.