Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Forgot to add, This will fit a few models but my specific model is a TS3660

This is for only the base,
This would be for a person that would like to change color, but not take out the saw in between time to spray new color.
Or a person that has a ding or worse in the base and would like it to look better, etc....

I've had this for about a dozen years and never did anything with it.
As seen in the pics, its just the base (BRAND NEW, or rather NOS) and the angle guide number I will throw in, as mine has a nick in it, but not worth me changing.

I also have table saw rails and fence for sale, they were used for about a year before I changed entire fence system, they are in excellent shape. I will post a pic and a separate post when I dig them out.
Just some winter cleaning.

Base and angle guide, 75.00 obo
Rails and fence 75.00 obo

Please note, I can ship the base, but its nearly 20 pounds. As long as you pay shipping, I will gladly bring it to Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS.
See pics on exact weight.

These are located at my home, in Sunrise Florida zip is 33323
Email is
Thank you,
Brian.:smile:

Forgot to add, This will fit a few models but my specific model is a TS3660

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Sorry Brian but I had to edit out your email according to forum owner's policy. They'll have to pm you and then you can respond with your email.

Reactions: BCR

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Very sorry:nono:, Thanks. I will know for the future.:dance3:

Not for mod.
Reason for edit, will be adding in that I will take trade on items as well. for some lumber, anything of high contrast.
Ex. Padauk, Holly, Purpleheart, etc... of the same value.
On the Holly I would take even less in trade. A few GOOD Bd ft, or perhaps 1 clean and very white board at least 4/4 thick.
But any other wood, I will want same value, example on Padauk, I can get 10 BD Ft. for under 70.00

Do not need any walnut, maple (birdseye or tiger), cherry, etc as I have a few $k worth of all that. Could use some more bubinga as I only have about 20~ Bd ft of it. But it would need to be figured. Better yet, if you want to trade just let me know what you have for trade.

Thank you.
Brian.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please know I did add OBO, and I pretty much mean OBO, as I have no use for it.
I would give away, except its brand new still sealed in package and should have some worth to it.

Not trying to push it, and it's only been a day or 2. This is more of a heads up for the people in South Florida.
I would have added all that info in the top post, but I can no longer edit it.:smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts