Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Does anyone know if and where I can buy a plunge base for a Bosch GKF600 palm router?

I've seen one in a Bosch magazine but believe they were withdrawn from sale pretty quickly.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
If you was one, you're doing better than me! There have been rumours for a while, especially as the bottom of the GKF600 body is a 43mm diameter part (so it should be possible to modify a Bosch POF500 ~ GOF600 plunge base to work with one). But it isn't in any Bosch sales information releases I've seen to date.

Regards

Phil

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guide bushes for Bosch GKF600 palm router

I recently bought one of these, and have the 'bare machine' - ie no plunge base or really any accessories.
I want to use it with patterns and need to be able to fit guide bushes. I have a large auxilliary base which belongs to my old ELU 177 (what a splendid machine that's been - seen lots of gruelling work over the past 20 years, perhaps more).
Trouble with that base is that it's about 6in dia and quite thick, at a guess 8-10mm and I really want a smaller, handier version more in scale with the smaller router but ideally accepting the same set of bushes.

Anyone made one, perhaps in Lexan/Plexiglas etc?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts