Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't talk about my birth, I'm still mad about that. I'm in So. Florida, and left for a while to get a B.S. from University of Maryland, and then served in U.S. Army Special Forces from '66-'70. I've been in cabinetmaking and woodworking as a profession since 1970. Had to slow up a bit since a heart attack in 1990, and survived bladder cancer surgery in 2001.

A few current problems like numbness in the hands and fingers, even after carpal tunnel surgery in both hands. It's that darn isometric exercise of holding a router for hours on end.

Looking forward to enjoying this forum.

·
2,392 Posts
cabinetman said:
I won't talk about my birth, I'm still mad about that. I'm in So. Florida, and left for a while to get a B.S. from University of Maryland, and then served in U.S. Army Special Forces from '66-'70. I've been in cabinetmaking and woodworking as a profession since 1970. Had to slow up a bit since a heart attack in 1990, and survived bladder cancer surgery in 2001.

A few current problems like numbness in the hands and fingers, even after carpal tunnel surgery in both hands. It's that darn isometric exercise of holding a router for hours on end.

Looking forward to enjoying this forum.
Hey Mike!!

W e l c o m e . . A b o a r d !!

Glad you found it OK...

I'm sure you will like this bunch... It will be nice seeing you 'chime in' once in awhile... :) :D

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Welcome to the forums Mike. Fly ARMY!

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Welcome to the forums Mike. Glad to have you as a member. We welcome your experience in cabinetmaking.

·
Retired Moderator
4,126 Posts
Welcome cabinetman, sounds like you have had a time of it. The good don't go down easy man! Here's to your health and hope you enjoy the site. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Corey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts