Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
WOW!!! That table is awesome. How long did it take and just did you lay it out? I have zero skills for that type of stuff! LOL

·
Registered
21,666 Posts
First off, that's a great optical illusion. As tables go, I'd give it an A+. That is a work of art, and the oval shape with the straight lines of the pattern make for a fascinating combination. My long-gone dad had a small factory (burned down) where they painted the inside of vauses in intricate patterns and designs. It is really beautiful technique.

·
Registered
Mike
3,940 Posts
I like the look. Makes a nice looking table.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Beautiful...love the design. Kinda reminds me of a worm hole...you don't jump into the table and come out the wall do you...? :grin:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys......

Beautiful...love the design. Kinda reminds me of a worm hole...you don't jump into the table and come out the wall do you...? :grin:
not sure, my buddy jumped in on Monday afternoon haven't seen him since.....now for the first time in over 30+ years when his wife calls asking if I know where he is I can truthfully say I don't know....lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.