Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all, My name is Albert. First of all, Thank you for having me as a part of this forum. I reside in the slightly southern region of NJ. I am 35 years old, and have developed a sudden love for woodworking. I recently found the show entitled Router workshop, and have been a fan. Watching it religiously, and recording every episode I can. After my father passed away, I was cleaning out the basement and stumbled across my pops old Craftsman 10" tablesaw from the 50's. I remember growing up, makinng small projects on it with him. No way I was going to get rid of this, so it ventured to my house. Since then, I have accumulated many more tools. Such as, Craftsman 6" jointer, Craftsman 13" planer, Performax 10-20 Drum Sander, Delta Scroll saw, Craftsman 12" lathe, Craftsman Floor model Drill press, Craftsman Chopsaw, Ryobi 9" benchtop bandsaw, Grizzly G0514 19" Bandsaw, Craftsman Belt.Disc sander, Delta dust collector, Rockwell tabletop drill press, and a few others I am sure I have forgotten to mention. I am building a shop in my 1 car garage. Not alot of room, but with many tools on wheels, it makes a world of difference. Currently, I am building a cabinet which will be home to my Dads old tablesaw, and have a built in router table. I have upgraded the tablesaw fence system with Incra's TSLS adjustable fence system. Boy, this is a great accessory. I have only started to do woodworking in the past year, but I have been having alot of fun learning. My 1st project consisted of building my Daughter (That's why I decided to use dad. New parent, and loving every minute of it)Caitlyn a transitional crib to daybed to bed. I requested a gallery on this site, and I am going to try to post the pics there within a day or two. I look foward to meeting a bunch of you and hope to gain alot of useful knowledge, and I also hope that I may be able to help some of you in time with my experiences as well. Regards, Albert (a.k.a. DAD)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.