Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, October 8th has been a great day for Vesta and myself.

As you that know me know about my wife's back problems that have persisted for over ten years, well she had a different type of injection in her back Tuesday, the day before yesterday and today, for the first time in ten years she is PAIN FREE!

Then the next good news is that is that I found and purchased a new pair of very dark polarized glasses that work well enough for me to see well enough to drive again. It's been months since I icould see well enough to feel safe when I tried to drive. Consequently I have not driven for quite a long time.

Things are looking much better at the Bowen residence today.

Oh yes, I'm feeling pretty well now, not quite completely well but getting pretty close.

I sure do appreciate all of the concern that the members of the forum have shown me.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
I'm so very pleased to hear of these good things happening at the Bowen household :)

life is good my friend

B.

·
Premium Member
19,219 Posts
What a happy day! Glad you found a good lens and your wife is pain free. We have missed you.

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,191 Posts
That's great news, Jerry.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Great news Jerry. Glad to see things looking up.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Good news Jerry. The forum hasn't been the same without you. I hope back regularly posting again.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,314 Posts
Terrific news Jerry.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Glad you got things going so good. You guys have been through a lot of rough times. Hopefully the sun will shine on your faces and the wind will be at your back from now on.

·
Premium Member
17,424 Posts
Jerry these are expensive sunglasses but I have to use Serengeti's . There photo chromatic and change for the light conditions . Only thing that works for me

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Wonderful news Jerry, simply wonderful.

Any chance you know what your wife was injected with? My wife too is in constant pain from her back.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Great news Jerry, great to see you back on here too.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Jerry: Great news - doubled! Both of you deserve it. As others have said, we've missed you and look forward to posts from you. No need to tell you to have a GREAT day since by now you've ha several! Life is good.

Roy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts