Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Done a lot of research lately on Sketchup, used the woodworking addin for only a little while. Found it easier to do the long way when I knew how :)

I've learn't the most from SketchUp: a 3D Toolbox by Harwood Podcast Network

Not dedicated to woodworking and Cameron is a bit boring at times but I have learn't the most from his videos.

·
Registered
802 Posts
There is one site I found when I first started using Sketchup that has the best instructor, and covers the basics in an easy to follow step by step way. It is far better than most I have seen. I find these instructions are very helpful, and keep returning to them when I forget something.

Sketchup Tutorial Videos | www.MasterSketchup.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
MasterSketchup.com

There is one site I found when I first started using Sketchup that has the best instructor, and covers the basics in an easy to follow step by step way. It is far better than most I have seen. I find these instructions are very helpful, and keep returning to them when I forget something.
Hey Willway, I'm Matt from MasterSketchup.com. I got a pingback notification that you linked to my site. I just wanted to thank you for doing that, I really appreciate all the compliments you've given me and my site. I just signed up to the forum here so my account is pretty limited, but if anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to help.

I'm on a few different forums already, but I'll put this one on my list to keep an eye on it and try to help out where I can. Thanks again, and I look forward to checking out the forum more in depth.

-Matt @ MasterSketchup .com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts