Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share with you guys today, I got a real good deal on Craigslist today a man had passed away and his son was selling all his dad's lawn equipment so he could hurry up and go back up north. I got a brand new John Deere D110 with 3 hours on it still under warranty and he bought in February with a brand new trailer that was never used and a brand new troy built 25cc weed eater with a edging attachment included plus all the books warranty information all for $800.00 cash what a deal!!:dance3:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
NIce deal, Stan. Enjoy!

·
Official Greeter
18,736 Posts
I think you got a bargain, Stan.

I would not have room to turn it around in my small yard......VBG.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
Every once in a great while you're there at the right time and the right place. It was your turn this time. Now your wife should not complain about mowing the lawn. :lol:
Great deal.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Stan if you need someplace to store it I will make room in my store room. Of course I would like to use it if my grass keep growing. I'll help you load it whenever you need to use it but please make sure you bring it back as soon as possible after you use it so I can keep it safe for you.

If you need my address here in Texas please send me a PM.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahahahha funny Jon, sure you can use it. I should post the African statue I got last week about 5 feet tall and all hand carved. sadly he is missing a hand, so I bought him for the purpose of reclaiming the wood on my soon to buy lathe I got him for $3.00

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Great deal, I keep lookin around but am rarely that lucky

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Congratulations, Stan.

You were so lucky. Maybe that guy didn´t know what he was selling.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts