Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Real nice rmaxa. Looks like a great outfit for one lucky Grandson. Wish I had that kind of toys when I was young. All I had was a stick and a hoop, but if we had company, I could get out the two tin cans with the string between them. LOL

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliment guys; it was a labor of love. This was an opportunity to spend time in my workshop and make something for my grandson.

PS Doc, I remember those days as well two gifts for Christmas, one small toy and underwear.

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Nice job on the table. I know the little guy will have many happy hours at it. Just a thought for the future; as he grows out of this train you will have the options of passing it on to another or extending its use with some modifications. I am picturing extending the legs by adding sections below them that simply locate on heavy dowels and are removeable in case the origonal height is needed again. Packing the train in one of the drawers and covering the top with the thin Lego mat's that interlock brings many more years of enjoyment.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Very nicely done. Keep up the good work. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.