Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
My name is Jim and I have been in the woodworking buisness (furniture and cabinets) for over 40 years and have been lurking in the back ground reading the posts on this forum. I must say, I am very impressed with the high level of questions and the great responses to them. I am really impressed by the emphasis on saftey within the responses. Keep up the good work.

Jim Pearson

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Greeting from another IL person, nice to see your post! I bet you could teach all a lot after working in the field for 40 years!

I checked your profile and I think might even remember where Garden Prairie is, that is if it's over by Rockford??????

Looking forward to see more post from you now that no longer lurking.

Ed

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Jim, glad to see you finally stopped lurking (since Sept?). We need men like you with 40 yrs experience. Glad to have you with us.

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Welcome Jim. This forum for open exchage of ideas is no place to be shy. You have 40 years of experience, and I for one would be delighted to learn all I can from you.
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.