Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi iam new to this forum.I enjoy woodworking, especially using my hitachi mv12 rotour.Presently rebuilding a old maple dresser that missing 3 drawers all differnt depths.So iam trying to set up my drawerlock bit I bought from Lee valley. Its suppose to work on 1/2 in material, but Iam having a real problem getting it to work. It works great on 3/4 in as I built 4 nightstands with 3 drawers each, using this bit. .Any way if any one has suggestions feel free to send my way.Thanks Michel

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
HI

Take a peek at the video on the web site below it may help you.

MLCS Euro door, door lip, finger pull, drawer lock bits, glue joint router bits

=======

Hi iam new to this forum.I enjoy woodworking, especially using my hitachi mv12 rotour.Presently rebuilding a old maple dresser that missing 3 drawers all differnt depths.So iam trying to set up my drawerlock bit I bought from Lee valley. Its suppose to work on 1/2 in material, but Iam having a real problem getting it to work. It works great on 3/4 in as I built 4 nightstands with 3 drawers each, using this bit. .Any way if any one has suggestions feel free to send my way.Thanks Michel

·
Official Greeter
19,728 Posts
G’day Michel

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us, and remember to have fun, build well and above all be safe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.