Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - Just another frustrated young woodworker looking for on answers on the internet and look what i found!! spent the last 2 hours reading and reading and reading. i truly believe a man can get 100 times more useful information from regular joes than so called experts any time. I knew i recognized those two guys at the top of the page as well. i love their show and don't get time to see it often enough. Of course, my router broke down and that is why I was on a quest for answers. I have a Craftsman Pro 26620, the same as that bosch 1617 I think and believe it is probably the switch after reading postings on this site. Sure am frustrated with trying to get any service from sears. I'm sure Bosch will be able to help me though. Anyways. Thanks for a great site and look forward to some great info exchanges.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the forums cordell. Glad you found us. This is a great place to learn and to ask questions. Really nice group of woodworkers to answer your questions. Good luck with you router problem.

Dave
the "Doctor"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.