Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, good people!
Andrew here, from Perth in Western Australia. New to the site and to the community, though not new to woodworking. I am enthused to write to everyone today, as I have spent ALL DAY in my garage/workshop using my tools for the first time in...well...a long time indeed. And I am feeling quite good about myself as I have 85% completed my task
with my router and associated tools. How about 12 rifles??? Relax, they are stage props for my two daughters' calisthenics shows, but I'm still quite proud of myself for having done so many in the one go. Another few hours and the lot will be done!
After such a long break from woodworking it felt really, really good to get in amongst the sawdust again, I tell you, and I look forward to tomorrow morning....

Till next time, everyone please have a happy and sawdust-filled time!

Regards to all,

Andrew (Roodog)

·
Official Greeter
19,066 Posts
G'day Andrew.

Welcome to the forum. We seem to be attracting many new members from the Perth area lately......

Which part of Perth are you in? North or South.

·
Official Greeter
19,066 Posts
Next time you are in town then say hello to my cousin Barbara, thanks in advance. NGM
Yes, Australia is a small, friendly place.........

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
G'day Andrew.

Welcome to the forum. We seem to be attracting many new members from the Perth area lately......

Which part of Perth are you in? North or South.
Hello James. I am in the south of Perth, a town called Secret Harbour. It is part of Rockingham. Nice to meet you...you are looking great! :laugh:
I am so looking forward to chatting with everyone on this site, so much knowledge out there. Lots of tools of which I've never heard of or seen, too. Should be fun!!

Andrew.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good morning, Singh. Thank you for the welcome, and I do feel welcome in this community. Have a great day, I look forward to reading your posts.

Andrew

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well hello Alexis, all the way from Venezuela! I've never met anyone from there before...
May I ask what the usual language is there? Spanish maybe? Anyway, thank you for the nice welcome from a fellow woodworker. I do look forward to reading your posts, and indeed everyone's posts. I have read quite a few rather humorous ones lately, and I have felt quite entertained.
Have a great day!

Andrew.

·
Official Greeter
19,066 Posts
Rockingham......bin there...

Lovely part of WA, and lovely people.....

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Right James, and then Harry is in Rockingham too... :jester:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Yes, Andrew.
We speak spanish and also, we have the most beautiful women in the world!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts