Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there are any folks that have purchased this and have an opinion on it. I am looking for a small router and at this price I am tempted.
It is on the summer sale catalog. I can not submit the url since I don't post much.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Just curious if there are any folks that have purchased this and have an opinion on it. I am looking for a small router and at this price I am tempted.
It is on the summer sale catalog. I can not submit the url since I don't post much.
you can post the url in your very next post...

Reactions: Semipro

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Post away Lynn

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Looks similar although not exactly like the dewalt 611 compact router. Same motor specs. Same accessories but at a considerably cheaper price. I'd check their return policy just in case yours is defective out of the box, but get it anyway.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
You'll have to moves up to a heavier, more expensive, and more powerful model to get one with a 1/2" collet. The 1hp and 1.25hp trim models aren't intended to be used to swing big bits.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank for the input on the larger unit, I am looking for a compact unit for quick stuff. I have a DW 618 and a Craftsman that resides in my table. I was just wondering if anyone had this specific one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts