Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Rabbits DO multiply quick!

Started with two and we're up to 17, at the moment. Looking at having a dozen or so more soon as I can. I planned on cutting more today, but got a call from a schoolmate whose father in-law had his tax preparer call and cancel on him because of Coruna. *smh* The panic is unbelievable. The white bunnies in the back are getting their faces and drawers painted on tonight.

Here's the Ring Dishes, too. I'm calling them my "Folk Art" Ring Dishes, since I couldn't get them smooth as I would like and the way the stain took to them. I used conditioner on them twice, but still got some unevenness. Oh well. Part of the appeal of hand-crafted, I hope. Still need to use some sort of polish to get them to shine, but this is where I am on them.

Attachments

Registered
you do some really fine work Barb...

Reactions: OutoftheWoodwork

Registered
Those look great! I wouldn't worry about the uneven stain, I didn't notice it.
adds character...
I didn't see it either...

Registered
Nice job, Barb...very professional...

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Great work Barb , you鈥檝e been a busy lady. We鈥檙e going to start calling you the Energizer Bunny ;)
Hardly. Lookin to make a few bucks. Wanna finish the insulation in the workshop.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Nice job, Barb...very professional...
Yeah, right... but thanks for the compliment. As long as they sell. My work is far from professional.

Official Greeter
They look great Barb.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone. Now if I can sell them all...

Reactions: Herb Stoops

Registered
They look great Barb . I just ordered all the stuff for making toys for our next two shows. Got a message on FB that they have been canceled. I guess I will have them ready for next Easter. We just came off a show this weekend it was a Rodeo I thought it was going to cancel too but thankful that they got it off. We were down in sales but better than nothing. Good luck to all during these trying times.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Bad news, Barb: Ken ate five of the Easter eggs! ;)

Nice stuff, you should easily sell those.
Good thing they aren't chocolate :lol: they're glittery plastic eggs from Dollar Tree. Gonna get a couple Cadbury Eggs to see how well they fit in there.

Reactions: TenGees

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
They look great Barb . I just ordered all the stuff for making toys for our next two shows. Got a message on FB that they have been canceled. I guess I will have them ready for next Easter. We just came off a show this weekend it was a Rodeo I thought it was going to cancel too but thankful that they got it off. We were down in sales but better than nothing. Good luck to all during these trying times.
The panic in our Nation is a crock. Yes; you need to be careful. Yes; you need to keep your hands washed. To quote a guy on FB: "It's not the Corona Virus that's scary. It's how brainwashed and easily manipulated the masses of people can become!"

Glad you were able to go to the craft show over the weekend. I'm just getting things together to have on hand, period. My boards of things I want to make on Pinterest and Etsy are getting out of control at this point :lol: Ken is gonna ban me from there, pretty soon :lol:

Registered
Nice Barb. If you make them too perfect, they won't look hand made anymore.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts