Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, This is my first post here so Hello to all. I built a few acoustic guitars last year and found it extremely time consuming but enjoyable at the same time. I was just wondering what the options are to buy a reasonably priced cnc machine that would save me some time on solid bodies and necks as i'm thinking about going into electrics instead of acoustics for a while. I saw a gadget called radarcarve online and it looks interesting but its not a proper cnc machine although it suited my budget. Any info would be appreciated.
Regards
Rusty

·
Super Moderator
John
6,958 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum Rusty

·
Official Greeter
19,066 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rusty.

We have a couple of guitar builders at our Men's Shed. They seem to enjoy the whole process.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
9,930 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rusty.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Hi, This is my first post here so Hello to all. I built a few acoustic guitars last year and found it extremely time consuming but enjoyable at the same time. I was just wondering what the options are to buy a reasonably priced cnc machine that would save me some time on solid bodies and necks as i'm thinking about going into electrics instead of acoustics for a while. I saw a gadget called radarcarve online and it looks interesting but its not a proper cnc machine although it suited my budget. Any info would be appreciated.
Regards
Rusty
Rusty you were just a few votes short of having a very nice mobile workshop named after you, until the vote count was stopped early that is, N

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome aboard, Rusty. I'm an old guitar player from way back. I build my own amps but no guitars yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts