Router Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,187 Posts
Great playing, but a tough crowd. I couldn't just stand and watch without a least tapping a foot to the music and bopping a bit to the music. This crowd looks like they belong in a wax museum.

Reactions: billyjim

·
Premium Member
19,008 Posts
My daughter's hobby is singing in a trio. They perform locally, and have regular gigs in a couple of retirement homes and the crowds are pretty much the same. Only the occasional foot tapper. But they recently performed for our senior group and drew $238 when I passed the hat. Our group was pretty lively compared to this one.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Great keyboardist. I feel the same when I watch Reese Wynans who played with Stevie Ray Vaughn and now with Joe Bonamassa.

Reactions: Herb Stoops

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great playing, but a tough crowd. I couldn't just stand and watch without a least tapping a foot to the music and bopping a bit to the music. This crowd looks like they belong in a wax museum.
Oliver, I'm sure that it was a showroom demonstration rather that an actual concert. The music wasn't to my taste but the keyboard playing mesmerised me.

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
It was guitar for me and Wildwood Flower. I learned just enough to be able to appreciate someone who is really good at it.

Reactions: harrysin

·
Registered
762 Posts
I find it interesting that, regardless of your taste in music, you could stand there totally unaffected by the music. A wax museum would be appropriate for this crowd.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Oliver ir right. Only the lady at the door, by 7:20, made some movements.
The lady playing the keyboard is amazing.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Once again Theo, the music doesn't really appeal to me but it was fascinating watching the the Church organ being played by someone who had mastered the complexity of the instrument. The Wurlitzer was wonderful to watch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts