Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Barb have a great day and may you have many more. Beat you by four days.:grin::grin::grin::grin:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Happy birthday, Barb. May you have many more full of good fortune and happiness.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: OutoftheWoodwork

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Happy birthday Barb. I hope it is a good one.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Happy Birthday Barb. Have a great day!!

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Barb, On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
I know spending your birthday with a sinus infection sucks but I wish you a speedy recovery and the chance to make it all up next weekend. All the best Barb. You are a good egg!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Thank you everyone. You made my weekend. It was a sickly Birthday; as Mike said, it sucked, spent it in bed sleeping, fighting off infections. But, I'll make it up soon.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Happy Birthday Barb have a great day and may you have many more. Beat you by four days.:grin::grin::grin::grin:
I'm sorry I missed yours, Ross. I spent the last week house hunting. Haven't been on here. Hope your birthday was spectacular!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I know spending your birthday with a sinus infection sucks but I wish you a speedy recovery and the chance to make it all up next weekend. All the best Barb. You are a good egg!
Thank you, Mike. Yeah it sucked but the benadryl is drying it up while the Z-pack is healing it. And you're a pretty good egg yourself there

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm sorry I missed yours, Ross. I spent the last week house hunting. Haven't been on here. Hope your birthday was spectacular!
G'day Barb sorry to hear your crook hope you come good sooner rather than later. I've been going through the birthdays for quite awhile now. Didn't think it was right to congratulate myself. Had a great day for my 60th thanks.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Happy Birthday Barb hope you are better soon, miss seeing your work

Harold

1 - 20 of 29 Posts