Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey'all,

I just finished a 3d animation and VFX one year course last week. It was a total blast and had a ton of fun. It was fun to be around young people again. Learned a bunch of different software packages though mostly at a superficial level due to lack of time but like I said a blast. One of the packages was Fusion 360 so have the fundamentals down. I hadn't played with a CAD type program in a decade or two. Really different mindset than 3d art software where everything is Kentucky windage.

But made a couple of patterns to celebrate. Here is one of them. Hopefully of use to someone.

Oscar

White Light Black Kitchen utensil Font

·
Registered
198 Posts
Congratulations, Oscar!!! graduating anything is always good, but it looks like you have really picked up some good knowledge and skills. great job!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. :)

Didn't learn a lot of new modeling techniques but the other stuff was so very cool to learn. Here is my tank for the pattern I've shared before presented in a whole new way.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Insomnia influenced art.

Made the model around 3:30 am last night. Used Zbrush, Blender to render, Davinci Resolve (VFX), VSDC for gif conversion, Carvewright designer for cnc pattern.

"Brain just ain't right after the midnight toll."

Pattern made from it.

Head Bone Jaw Skull Headgear

Happy cnc Thursday.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the kind words. I like the graphic but the pattern came out not so good. Just some late night fun.

More practice fun. Playing around on what modeling tutorial I want to make next.

Here is hopefully a fun pattern for you all. A watch face for a clock.

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Font Rim

and what this looks like as a cnc pattern with the Carvewright Designer software.

Font Circle Art Metal Fashion accessory

Carve a pocket on the back and install a clock mechanism for an easy clock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts