Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I live in, Greensboro NC, and work in the Information Technology department for a private trucking company. My hobbies include various landscaping projects around the house.

My wood working is limited to designing and building several wake ways with 4”x4’ landscaping timbers, a raised three layer 6”x6”x18’ bed and several board walks (3’ wide made out of 1”x4”) treated lumber, around the yard.

I have an 18’ x 12’ shed in the back yard with a 3 18”x2’x8’ planks for a bench that I built for working on. Along with various hand tools my wood working tools include a Ridgid circular saw, Bosch 6 amp jig saw, Ridgid 1/2“ corded drill, Ridgid 18volt 1/2” cordless drill, Ridgid belt sander, Ridgid reciprocating saw, and set of wood chisels. My shed is not wired so I have to run a heavy duty extension cord for anything that requires electricity.

·
Registered
786 Posts
welcome aboard...

·
Super Moderator
John
6,914 Posts
:) Harry, really pleased to see you join the community, welcome to Router Forums!

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
G'day Harry, welcome to the forum.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum Harry.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

I appreciate all of the information that is available on the forum as it has been very helpful in researching my first router and bit set. I have purchased the below and feel comfident
Hi,
I appreciate all of the information that is available on the forum as it has been very helpful in researching my first router and bit set. I have purchased the below and feel confident that they will be adequate for a beginner.

Craftsman 14-amp, 2.5-hp Fixed/Plunge Base RouterModel # 27680
MLCS 8377 15-Piece Router Bit Set with Carbide-Tipped 1/2-Inch Shanks

Thanks again.

Craftsman 14-amp, 2.5-hp Fixed/Plunge Base RouterModel # 27680
MLCS 8377 15-Piece Router Bit Set with Carbide-Tipped 1/2-Inch Shanks

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts