Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on this site for a number of years now and always looked forward to the daily e-mails and threads from the members. That being said, suddenly the dailys stopped my credentials got lost somewhere, my email and password don't exist to log in with but are in use if I try to use them. Now to get on this time I had to use the useless propaganda spewing site Fbook. Tried to get the link sent to reset Password numerous times but that never happened.
I don't post often but was almost at the 10 post mark and now will have to start over.
Sorry for the rant, but just missing my daily dose of router news and info in my "semi non-existent" mail box.
By the way I just took the leap and purchased a new Shapeoko 3xxl cnc, big learning curve but excellent customer support from them.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,358 Posts
Sorry that happened, Roland, but at least you didn't have hundreds of posts. With a new CNC you'll be over 10 in no time and likely over 100 soon. Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel when you get a minute.

We'd love to see some photos of your CNC and shop if you have some to upload. What do you plan to cut - signs, 3D work, flat work...?

David

·
Administrator
2,752 Posts
Yes I have and getting frustrated with trying to get password changed would think a person was applying for a top secret clearance from govt.:smile:
Please send a message via the contact us link at the bottom of the site so that I can help you.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Like a lot of others, it seems i lost the automatic hookup to the forum site every day. I last was receiving it last Friday, March 29. I still get notifications on topics other folks posted that I submitted my thoughts on and I get the weekly summary, but it's a little frustrating to have to go to type in "routerforums" every day rather than click on the Gmail notice. I guess we all get a little spoiled when the easiest access is temporarily out of order. Let's hope between Google and Cricket this inconvenience can be rectified. A lot of us look forward to this every day.

·
Administrator
2,752 Posts
As mentioned, I have reported this but I am not certain if there is anything we can do regarding the Google Feedburner emails.

You really don't have to type anything in every time. You can just save the site in your bookmarks/favorites and you will be back with a single click. I stay logged in by using the remember me function on the site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.