Router Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scott and you other "artists" may pride yourselves producing fine art. My talents (very little) tend to lean towards the "rustic" side. Thinking of putting these up on the Etsy site just to see.

Attachments

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
John, I am not an artist (check my signature). An artist paints real things, people, etc. Or sculpts real things. I would say these make you more of an artist than a whole slew of people. I like them, they show real stuff, and nicely. I think they should do well on Etsy, flea markets, whatever.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very cool and painting skills way beyond mine. :)
Go to Alaska and spend a few days with Scottart. You'll learn how to chop firewood, brush land, clean the master's shop, prime his cut pieces to get ready to finish, see where the moose live, observe the sun's reflection on the lake (while you have a cold one and a fishing pole in your hand), BBQ wild game, and a few more things. And some painting - which is just following the 3d carve lines with a brush loaded with paint. Quite educational to say the least.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rox,

I know you're a JD girl!!!!

Reactions: roxanne562001

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Rox,

I know you're a JD girl!!!!
Okay, my blonde is poking out... I read that as JD=Jack Daniels... I'm like "how would you know? Her typing doesn't look like she's drinking!? (Not like Ricks does, especially!)"

Then I realized: JD = John Deere oh DUH smh Now that song is stuck in my head "John Deere Green" by Joe Diffie :haha:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
Mike
3,843 Posts
That's the way to keep your business going. Just keep adding new things to your inventory so they have to come back to buy your new items and you are adding to the customer base.

You know people will be buying them for relatives and friends that are farmers.

Good looking plaque to say thank you to the people that put in the time and hard work to keep all of us feed.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Okay, my blonde is poking out... I read that as JD=Jack Daniels... I'm like "how would you know? Her typing doesn't look like she's drinking!? (Not like Ricks does, especially!)"

Then I realized: JD = John Deere oh DUH smh Now that song is stuck in my head "John Deere Green" by Joe Diffie :haha:

https://youtu.be/fC8ljpr6yuo
Your the best Barb :jester: good thing I don't Drink LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.