Router Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Great looking job there Reb. Looks like it was done by a professional cabinet maker.

Dave
the "Doctor"

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monday thru Friday im Jack Duren Cabinets but at night and on weekends im Rebelwork Woodworking DIY'er. Always something to learn and i appreciate these forums and what they give us.....Rebel

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Very, very nice - all it's lacking is some sawdust all over it! I wouldn't mind that one in my living room! Question - not sure I understand the dust collection hook up at each fence - it looks rigid to a central hub - do the fences adjust separately?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the two piece fences are permenant on the right side with metal dowels but the left side adjusts up to 1/16. the router table was designed to do only one task. make kitchen cabinet doors. but could be made to have about 2" of adjustment on this plan.....rebel

·
Registered
367 Posts
Man THAT is a nice looking project!! Congratulations. I fear I could spend the rest of my retirement trying and never end up with something that well done.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Birchwood said:
Man THAT is a nice looking project!! Congratulations. I fear I could spend the rest of my retirement trying and never end up with something that well done.
its really not that difficult. i figured out things as i went along. each day a new ideal. a little back tracking on the upper fence but was worth it.

its actually a fun project. because my shop has limited space as most of the woodworkers do i have to justify space for tooling. anytime i can get 2-3 tools out of one space its "bingo".....rebel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts