Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I am Peter with an interest in anything to do with wood work,I am totally self taught, wood turning and fairly capable at general wood work,with a decent but cramped (GARAGE) workshop built up over many years.

Currently recovering from an operation so limited regarding heavy lifting etc, but am now getting round to installing a router table, and would be pleasDe to receive any ideas to introduce a shop made height adjuster for my old elu 177e router.

kind regards

Peter.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Peter and welcome to the router forums, we are glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Peter

As others have said, Trend do them. In fact so do deWalt (take a look at eBay and loook for "height adjuster DW625"). I've seen home made ones made by welding a nut into one end of a tube wrench and attaching a wooden knob at the top, too

Regards

Phil

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks for the welcome Jerry, and i enjoyed looking at your bathroom work etc, I am part way through a similar(long overdue) ensuite project myself.

kind regards

Peter

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi and thanks Colin, I have located just what I was looking for following further research via Google.

If anyone else is looking for a reasonably priced router lift, try Router Raizer UK, in your browser, at £69.00, delivered, this looks ideal, I am awaiting delivery of one ordered yesterday23/05, it will be a while before this is up and running due other commitments, but I will post my findings on the forum, as and when.

kind regards

Peter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts