Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Glad you found the router forums SandyBR549. Have a question, just ask. Really nice group of people here to help anyway they can.

Dave
the "Doctor"

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Welcome to routerforums.com Sandy. We are glad to see you watching the woodworking channel and look forward to talking routers with you.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome

BobandRick said:
Welcome to routerforums.com Sandy. We are glad to see you watching the woodworking channel and look forward to talking routers with you.
Bob and Rick
I do enjoy watching your show every chance I get. I already ordered the plans for your project 708 Step Drawers :sold: and I'm ready to get started if I can ever pull myself away from watching your show long enough to get some woodworking done :)
Sandy

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Welcome to the addiction Sandy - we're gonna have to set-up some kind of addiction support group, maybe like "RA" or something. Now turn off the tube and start making some wood chips - glad you joined up!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, Gilbear. for welcoming me to this site. I don't think there is any hope for this addiction, especially with all the fun games you have on this site.
I was organizing my woodshop this week and sweeping it out and I think I scared a spider out of it's hiding place and it got into my shoe and bit me. Funny thing was, at first I thought it was just a piece of wood in my shoe and felt like a splinter so it probably had lots of time to shoot the venom in before I finally took my shoe off (to get what I thought was the splinter out). My foot is swelling up, so now I have a good excuse to watch lots of The Router Workshop shows and read lots of input in the routerforums. I'm just hoping it wasn't a brown recluse spider!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts