Router Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all my name is Darryn A. aka whitewolf710 a scrollsaw artist and portrait artist
I am the President of the Alberta Chapter of Scroll Saw Portrait Artists
the first non internet local of the online club by the same name (Scrollsaw Portraits)
We have 17 members and growing I was invited here by Mark and thought id drop in and say hi

·
Registered
23,786 Posts

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Hey whitewolf, glad you accepted my invitation to join! Let me know if you want a forum for your wood club, I'll gladly set it up.

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Wolf, I'm assuming that you're getting the error:

Could not find phrase 'x_contains_urls'.
This simply means that the phrase origionally created for the problem you're encountering doesn't exist. I'll fix this right now.

What the phrase is suppose to read is:

You are not permitted to post links until you have a sufficent post count
This rule was set in place because we in the past we had a lot of spammer advertisers who would register an account and spam links. This discourages them, because they're required to post 10 posts (I think), before they're permitted to share links.

If you are still interested in sharing your link, I suggest you visit the word games forum and participate a bit to get your 10 posts, then return here and try to post your link again.

Hopefully this helps. Thanks!

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Sounds good, what would you want to call this new forum?

If you can provide me with a forum name and description, I'll gladly set something up.

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Okay, the forum is setup. I'll give the forum a month to show activity, if in a month it doesn't catch on, I'll probably remove it. So, tell your scrolling buddys and get it active!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.