Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Josh and I live in San Diego CA. I am in the Navy and work on Submarines at Naval Base Point Loma. I work with wood as a hobby and enjoy trying new projects out. I hope everyone has a great X-MAS and a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Season’s Greetings Josh and welcome to the router forums, we are glad to have you join us. May you and yours have a blessed Christmas.

·
Official Greeter
19,730 Posts
Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us, Josh

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Welcome, I was in the Navy and in Point Loma back in 85 while in Electical schools... Does not seem that long ago....One of my sons is in South Carolina in Navy in Nuke school....Enjoy the forum and makin sawdust

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Warren

Welcome, I was in the Navy and in Point Loma back in 85 while in Electical schools... Does not seem that long ago....One of my sons is in South Carolina in Navy in Nuke school....Enjoy the forum and makin sawdust
Hello Warren,
I am also a nuke in the Navy. I am a Nuke Mechanic and have been at it for almost 17 years now. Looking forward to being done at 20, but you never know. Thanks for saying Hi! :dirol:

Josh

San Diego CA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.