Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well not real new to this board but havn't taken a chance to write. I live in Northeast ohio and work as a automotive Diemaker. I 've done woodworking as long as I can remember. I have done a lot of remodeling and crafts but
like building furniture such as cabinets,raised panel stile and rail type the best. I have a 2 1/2 garage Which looks like nothing else will fit. Wife says it needs organized but a clean well organized work shop means I have no projects to do. I also strip and finish using a self recycling tank and spray guns. Well thats about all for now. Hope to talk to some of you soon.Paul

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome Paul, I thought you were lurking there in the background. :D I believe you have found this forum to be helpful as well as fun. Glad to know more about you. Automotive die maker???? Ever use a Bridgeport as a over head router? Makes quite a mess. Hard to clean up! :'(

Dave
the "Doctor"

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lurking :)

Thats me... just listening for a while. Yes I have used a cnc bridgeport mill for a over head router.I made some nice signs with one. Friend of mine is in the midle of building a cnc router. It will have a 8 foot long table by about a 4 foot cross travel. Im not sure on the up and down or "z" postioning. I also hunt fish and build computers. I do watch the router workshop when it is on pbs here but that hasn't been for a while. I am also interested in talking to people about woodworking. Favorite thing in wood is joints and raise panels. Also glad to help when I can.
Viper1

QUOTE=Dr.Zook]Welcome Paul, I thought you were lurking there in the background. :D I believe you have found this forum to be helpful as well as fun. Glad to know more about you. Automotive die maker???? Ever use a Bridgeport as a over head router? Makes quite a mess. Hard to clean up! :'(

Dave
the "Doctor"[/QUOTE]

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
A belated but cheerful welcome to you Viper.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome!
Viper1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts