Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Mark and Router Guys and everyone else on this forum. I live here in Coralville, IA near Iowa City where the great University of IA is located. Moved here from the New York/New Jersey area a few years ago and have to keep my mind busy because I miss the city life. I learned about Routerforums.com two weeks ago and wasn't sure if I should join. Now I'm glad I did. I too watch "The Router Workshop" and enjoy the show. I didn't know you can do so much with a router until I started watching the show months ago. Now I own the router table that's similar to the one on the show and have books from "The Router Guys". The router table I have I built from the "Build Your Own Table System" that Oak-Park sells (I can post a picture of it if anyone wants to see it). I did some shopping around for router tables and compared the features and liked the one in the show. My wife supports my hobby and likes the projects that I can do with the router. There are so many other projects that I want to make. I already made a bookstand similar to the one the Router Guys made. Thanks to Bob and Rick for their expertise on using such a fine tool and thanks to Oak-Park for supplying the tools we need to make our hobby such a success. I look forward to reading the Router Forums often. Thanks guys and take care! :cool:

Boricua

1 - 4 of 4 Posts