Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone.

I have been watching (or would that be reading) this forum for a while now, have enjoyed it very much and have learned even more. I figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm a Programmer durning the day and play in the shop at night. I mostly enjoy building Bandsaw Boxes, but as of late been working on larger projects...as directed by my wife :).

Thanks to everyone, I'm learning a lot and look forward to learning even more...and by the way the DVR is set for The Router Workshop...enjoy that show very much.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome Az Wood

Hello Az Wood. Glad you decided to join in. :D I know you have been watching (reading) since at least Sept, glad you jumped in finally. Lot of nice people in this forum. Have a member north of you in Montana who likes to make bandsaw boxes too. I have to make one someday for the better half (shape like a bear) thanks to Stan. :D

Dave
the "Doctor"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mark said:
AZ, welcome to the forums!

Jut curious, what kind of languages do you program?
Hey Mark,

I know FoxPro, VB, Delphi, ASP, VB.NET, ASP.NET, PHP, HTML, Perl, T-SQL...I mostly use PHP, MySQL and HTML creating Web Applications. I don't really do any Desktop Applications anymore, mainly work on Web Applications.

Rich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.