Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone:

I'm a fanatic woodworker from Chile, not a professional at all but I love woodwoorking. My idea is to learn from all of you and try to offer my little knowledge.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
22,020 Posts
Very happy you decided to join the fun. We have a couple of active members from South America. We do like first names, and a tool list so we know how to suggest solutions to any problem you ask about.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,973 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hello N/A and welcome to the forums...

About your desire to learn... We can help as we have put together some light reading for you...
As in, we've put some helpful information together at this here link to help you get up and running in the world of routers... We hope it to be useful to you... Enjoy...
Do take some time and read the safety PDF's... PLEASE!!!
Blood and trips to the ER, we find, are very annoying... Not to mention – expensive...

Reactions: jj777746

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hello Mr Mogno and welcome.

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome to the Forum...there are lots of friendly, helpful members here that are always willing to help. And we will be happy to learn from you and your projects.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.