Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. My name is Robby. Thought that I might give an introduction of myself as I review the site often and post not so often. I am a younger generation saw dust manufacturer. Got the nack for saw dust from my Grandfather and he showed me tons of things long before I ever knew that they were usefull. Got a "garage" out back that has been converted into "That Damn Shop Of Yours". Got the basic tools and equipment to make it happen. Still trying to perfect that new Bosch 1617EVSPK mounted to the Woodpecker table that I aquired not long ago. So far, it is a learning experience, but am starting to enjoy that great router more and more as I learn all the things that it is capable of.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Robby, glad to have you here. Thanks for the info,always glad to know something about fellow woodworkers. Makes like one big happy family. Thank God for Grandfathers. Most of those old timers had a lot of PRIDE in their work. Welcome to the forums (family).

Dave
the "Doctor"

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Hello Robbie, Welcome to the RouterForums :)

Glad to have another saw duster here. I learned about wood from my dad when I was younger and never realized what he was teaching me until he was gone. Now I have started honing my hobbie and the love of Wood Working.

As you may have noticed we have alot of Great and Experienced members here that are willing to share what they know.

MY HAT IS OFF TO THEM. Thank you for what I have learned on this forum. It means alot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.