Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Welcome aboard Flint - glad you stopped lurking and decided to introduce yourself. Congrats on the upcoming retirement - I've been retired for close to 4 years and there's no life like it.
Hopefully you've had a chance to look around some and got a feel for the place. There's a ton of folks here with a lot of experience who are more than willing to help. And from time to time, we like to joke around a bit too.
A couple of things to make note of: you can post pictures from your computer/device only, until you have 10 posts, then you can post links. 10 posts will be easy to achieve - respond to some posts, welcome others, etc. you'll be there in no time.

Hope you get involved in the discussions/banter and if/when you have some projects completed, we like to see pictures.

Vince

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Flint and welcome. Thanks for the compliment.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Welcome Flint, glad to have you aboard

·
Super Moderator
5,814 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Retirement is a wonderful thing. Every day is Saturday! I woke up this morning promptly at 10AM and thought WOW! Today is Saturday already!!!:surprise::grin::grin::grin:

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum Flint.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Welcome, Flint! Glad to have another Kentucky guy here. We have to stick together, you know.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I retired in 2009 and had a hard time adjusting to retirement. I think it took about two days. Lived in Louisville and Washington County many years ago. And yes, the grass is blue!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts