Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am Barry from the foothills of North Carolina. Although I have been actively involved with NorthCarolinaWoodworkers.net for a number of years, I still consider myself to be a moderately accomplished woodworker. I have joined RouterForums.com to learn more about routers, of course, and specifically the Leigh D4-R Jig. Thanks in advance to all.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum, Barry

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hi everyone, I am Barry from the foothills of North Carolina. Although I have been actively involved with NorthCarolinaWoodworkers.net for a number of years, I still consider myself to be a moderately accomplished woodworker. I have joined RouterForums.com to learn more about routers, of course, and specifically the Leigh D4-R Jig. Thanks in advance to all.
welcome Barry...
to help you out on the learn more angle... visit this link....

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Barry and welcome.

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
20,509 Posts
Hi and welcome, glad you decided to join the fun. I've spent considerable time in NC. Have a couple of friends there that sing in the Charlotte Symphony choir. What a great place. Looking forward to your participation.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,076 Posts
Welcome to the forum Barry.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Welcome Barry. Always good to have another great resource at hand. I think you'll find this a great bunch with plenty of knowledge and a willingness to share it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.